Welcome to the future of men's elite
- Medical Screen
- Body Composition
- Heart Health
- Gut Testing
- Home Sleep Apnea Testing
- Semen Analysis
- Skin Infection Screen
1. MEDICAL SCREEN ($260)
- Liver function (AST, ALT, GGT, LD, Bilirubin, Albumin, Globulin, Total Protein)
- Kidney function (Creatinine, eGFR, BUN, Phosphate)
- Metabolic health (Cholesterol, Glucose, Triglycerides, Insulin)
- Electrolytes (Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Bicarbonate)
- Blood health (CBC & Diff., Ferritin +/- additional Iron studies)
- Thyroid health (TSH, +/- fT3, fT4, Anti-TPO, Anti-TG)
- Gut Microbiome: Commensal & opportunistic bacteria, viruses, parasites, general GI health markers, and antibiotic resistance genes.
- Household & Environmental Toxins: Pesticides, PCBs, BPA, organophosphates, pthalates, parabens, and volatile solvents; for a precisely-targeted approach to detoxification.
- Autoimmunity: As indicated, including but not limited to ANA, ESR, CRP, and a comprehensive cytokine profile.
- Alzheimer's Screen: Immunoglobulins for tau, ABP, Presenilin, Alpha-Synuclein, NGF, BDNF, HSV-1; BBB protein, etc.
- Heavy Metals: Mercury, Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, Cobalt, Antimony, Silver, and Strontium.
- Semen Analysis: Volume, viscosity, liquefaction, pH, concentration, linearity, motility, morphology.
- Advanced Cardiac Studies: Coronary Artery Calcium (CAC) score, via ultra-fast CT
- Complete Genomic Sequencing: Human Longevity Institute, San Diego
- Full-Body MRI: 1,400 images, head-to-toe. Every organ scanned.
Join the Monthly High-Performance Newsletter
For men's elite health x high-performance tips...
Disclaimer: this newsletter does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship, and you are still, as always, expected to run anything you apply from the internet by your own doctor first.